Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PHOTOWALK

WEAPON:

BELL HOWELL TOYCAM ;p
w/ 35MM film + hot film + fisheye



I had photowalk with my college friends to test my new toycam :)I love the rawness of it. We use 35mm film and hot film:)goin back to old stuffs. This cam needs no battery and as light as a toy! We walked around Fort Bonifacio and darn., so hot! i even have an uneven skin tone in my arms! hahah ..but still i had so much fun! :)


WARNING : PHOTOFLOODING. PLEASE DON'T STEAL :) if u wanna use my photos..email me :) thanks :)



















(credits to Jane Rojas, Rhea Magno and Josef Fortuna for some pics)

more LOMO pics to come :) I so lovin' this vintage vibe! yey!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! i love intramuros, that place looks like Vigan to me. and love your denim shorts here. perfect wear for hot weather right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Seems like a good camera =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this, really fun!
    youve got a great blog, keep it up
    thanks for sharing, great inspiration!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never been to Intramuros.i wanna go there.i love your floral top.^=^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grizzy!!! I love all your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool camera!!!

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the photos! They look like old Manila! Awesome effect with the cam you have :)

    http://aviatorshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos :)
    it's always nice to see manila through a lomo pair of eyes. makes me want to go back in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥