Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'M BACCCKKKK BABY!! HAHAHA :)

So there..i've been busy fixing my life first,. but now I started to make a move to do it.. I'm back to blogoshphere! hahah :)

so here backlogggsss for the past couple of weeks!

SOFA WORKSHOP @ serendRA :)

this jumpsuit is one of my fav summerr item! :)









I wasn't able to take decent shots of the Fashion Show by the Sofa's students because me and my friend Tere is late..too bad but anyway,we still had fun! :)

and i want to share to you my latest acquistions! aww!! this stuffs are very boheme-ish ans sumerr-ish!! supaa duppae excited to wear this babies! u was thinking of selling some if you guys want to have this too :) i'll post other backlogs on the next few days :) muah muah



and oh! my Cool Artist friend REM SAN PEDRO did this for me ! its kinda revealing but I like it still :) haha



Mood: cloud 9 :)

3 comments:

  1. welcome back gorgeous! love the dress. ang ganda ng print. parang africa! hahahahaha. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! pretty dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. true!! ay nako.. reborn of prints na! but yeah. did it ever went away? love u muchy!

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥