Sunday, April 18, 2010

POP THAT CHERRY BOMB!













I attended my Dj friend Cherry bomb on her birthday party @ Crowne Plaza, Toys Bar. This was about 2 weeks ago. oh well, I don't get the time to blog,,sorry for that, Anyway..see that holes in my stockings??haha,, It's not suppose to be there,when I'm wearing it,, and pulling it up..It accidentally ripped,, So, oh good! haha,, what i did,,I added some more holes! just to fix the disaster and make it as a statement instead :) I still can't get enough of stripes! fun fun night :)

3 comments:

  1. I noticed the holes and actually thought that is so cool! Some of mine that I have worn like twice have started to get holes... But I think ripped tights are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taray. lindsay lohan ang drama. ^^ very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous girl!
    i love the bag and the boots..
    hope you had fun(:
    Yaary..

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥