Thursday, April 22, 2010

TRANSITION..






I know I've been abandoning my blog for so long..i got so lot of ideas in mind.. something to make this blog interesting..but the thing is,..SOMETHING is holding me back..right now,, I'm in the stage of a U-turn in my life.. I got lots of fears.. i'm scared of making mistakes.. I hate conflicts.. but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.. coz this is my life. I can't tell you exactly whats really the matter but all I can say is hope I can surpass this stage in my life where I have to decide.. for the better.. and with that.. I'll get back on you guys when everything falls in to their places.. When your not happy into something..don't you just quit and let go? Coz theirs always a better option.. I know..I gotta do what my heart desires and chase that f*cking dream!.. and with that..wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

  1. love this!
    love your blog, great inspiration!
    thanks for sharing, love it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you illustrations so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful drawing! and i can realate to what you are feeling right no. all i can say is good luck and go chase your dream! have a great week!:)

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥