Thursday, April 8, 2010

A great TATTOO is a statement, not a STYLE. And getting it is a journey, not a destination.

I WANT A TATTOOO SOOOO BAD........






Got this "henna" last year,,old photo.. but now I really want a real one..something symbolic and fashionable at the same time. But I swear! my mom will kill me if I get a tattoo..she hates stuffs like that..like triple body piercing..and all sorts..haha!

My boyf.. wants a tattoo too.. Before I was really skeptic about tattoos,, coz I was in my opinion,..the ink will contaminate the blood and you will not be able to donate blood. So what if a family member need your blood and you can't coz of tattoo..Everything has change now.. I want one,, so so bad! hahah

found this in Inked Magazine,, Some inspirations!









MUAH! ♥
grizzy

3 comments:

  1. such a coincidence :)) my aunt totally wants a tattoo too :)) think of it hardly, having a tattoo is life changing :| but tattoos are cool too, if people really agree with you :D

    ~http://ver-nicepilar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love those photos. I have a tat on my foot and its my favorite one ( i have three)


    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also feel ready to leave this boring skin behind me and have some tattoos! i have wanted a tattoo since i was 13 so i guess now it's about time :D

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥