Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DEAR SANTA..

I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR..SO CAN YOU PLEASE..PLEASE.. GRANT MY WISH :)
WE DON'T HAVE CHIMNEY..SO YOU CAN PASS BY MY WINDOW :)

Photobucket

santa, please include external flash..:)

Photobucket

and can you give me the pink colored one??pretty please :) (puppy eyes)
THANKS SANTA :) XOXO

wishlist this xmas :) arggghh... any kind heart out there..hahah


I really wanna post the stuffs that I bought yesterday but I wasn't able to transfer the pics yet from my cam..anyways :) here's what i bought:

1. VERSUS by versace body snake skin print
2. THEME pink long blazer
3. Vintage bolero with shoulder pads..
will be posting picture tommorow..i'm so excited to share it with you guys :)

3 comments:

  1. i want an SLR camera too !
    is nikon better than canon ?

    awesome post !
    keep up the blogging work .

    wish you a merry christmas in 2 days !
    visit my blog + comment + follow !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi michelle..:) according to what i research..canon and nikon are just the same:) but there are more incentives and freebies in Canon .. I want whichever of the two :) thanks michelle my blog is just 3 days old:) hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want the laptop too!!! thank you for the wonderful message on my blog. much appreciated and love.

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥