Sunday, December 27, 2009

OOOHH..LALA!

OMG!!! my blog is just a week year old..but now I have my very first feature :)

I was featured HERE

as the look of the day :)

Thanks BEFASHIONLIKE
BEFASHIONLIKE
..kindly visit the blog..cool and interesting stuffs out there:)

I feel so surreal right now:) happy !:)

Photobucket



backlog:) My BFF's and I decided decided to meet up for a "mini" reunion..Since all of us has been busy with our own stuffs,we don't have time to see each other..ohh..how I miss these 2 girls:)

We went to Mall of Asia (btw,the biggest mall in asia) laugh and had fun then ate dinner afterwards:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your feature!

    www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of that blazer is so lovely. And love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥