Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GAGA..LALA!!

LET'S ADMIT IT.. LIKE C'MON..we all LOVE HER!!
she's one of my style icons from the ribbon hair,leather clothes to hilarious hair..she's the best

For me,.she made me realize the we can wear whatever we want and never give a damn on what other might say..call her crazy,call her mad..but I love her :)

Duhh..don't be hypocrites.. she inspire us in every way or the other:)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



photos from Ladygaga.com and google



HERE ARE SOME LOOKS ON HOW TO WEAR LADY GAGA FASHION..the wearable WAY :)







from polyvore

xoxo

Grizzy

9 comments:

  1. I like the heart sunglasses and bow hair :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga is TEH SHIT. Thanks for your comment at my blog! How cool that you are a graphic designer, I'm just figuring Photoshop out and having a pretty hard time at it hehe. I'm gonna keep following you! Love your pictures:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it today :)
    I love it! Great blog.



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool pics! Totally love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    OH YES .....SHE IS FA-BU-LOUS !!
    You toO !^^
    SUPER BLOG !
    HAVE A MAGICAL NEW YEARS EVE !
    KISS !
    =================================================================================

    ReplyDelete
  6. so do u wanna linked and follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well im just follow u
    and i have linked u on myblog :) link me back pls :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love Lady Gaga too.. She's phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥