Wednesday, December 23, 2009

STEAL..SPLURGE..I DON'T CARE

Finally uploaded the pics from my cam :) the stuffs that made my wallet cry :) hahaha

LOOK :) FINALLy I HAVE A BODY :) and i love the snakeskin print and the the fabric is so comfy:) thinking of wearing it with a nice body con skirt or a high waist jeans..oohh..i ♥ it :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

VERSUS BODY

Photobucket

THEME pink blazer with shoulder pads..when i saw it..LOve at first sight :) i love the fitting and fabric..

Photobucket

vintage cropped floral blazer heavily shoulder pads :)

so Excited to wear my new stuffsss!! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :)

2 comments:

  1. love the pink blazer !
    thanks for the sweet comments as always !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com would love to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !
    <3 may you wishes come true .

    xoxo . Michelle ..

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥