Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I KNOW.. I'VE BEEN AWAY..

for a while..
alrght so didn't get the time to blog..but now I feel the urge to do so.. its almost 2am in the morning now..i know, i have to to do this,. I wanna show my gratitude to the people who appreciate this little blog of mine,, I don't expect anyone to read this.. all I wanna do is.. BLOG.. and share my thoughts about fashion, arts and a bit of my life. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT OTHER BLOGGER ARE PUTTING ME ON THEIR BLOG LIST.. I know its kind "mababaw" but i really really appreciate that :) Shout to all ya! :)
That inspires me to take my blog on to the next level :)

These pics are from Last week.. My highschool friends set up a meet up..haven't seen this guys for almost 5 years :) so here,,let the pics do the talking :)





my bff yhaz

julie and me :) look at those boots,, I'm teasing her that it look like her second skin! haha..coz at first i honestly did'nt notice that she's wearing a boots! haha






my other bff's Lica and Bianca


2 firedancing guys did a show on the bar that we're stayin..amazing! and i love taking pics of it! after that we went to LAX club.







I bought this embellished shoulder dress in Pink Manila about a couple of months ago..but i'm saving it for "special" event! so i guess this is one of those special event! hahah..

after that we ate late dinner/early breakfast at BlueWave,,superr fun night! i still want to add some pics but i guess that will be too much! and Oh, new header! haha..mde this yesterday when i was bored at work! haha..

7 comments:

  1. ahaha. cge add kita. LOL. ^^ love ung boots ng friend mo. kabog! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look great! Lovely outfits and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so great in this photo! and I love the outfits everyone is wearing.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heya love, discovered your work through the sketch you made for kookie b, and i must say mad props to you-- i was so floored by your sketch! you could give garance dore a run for her money, seriously:)

    hope you can follow me and for sure ill follow you back-- would love to see more of your sketches!


    <3
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiyyyya! :) Just came across your blog.. your artwork is amazing. Do you ever sell your stuff? I would love a doodle of me! Hope you're doing well and having a great day!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥