Friday, January 8, 2010

BRAIDED

Photobucket


Photobucket

2010 trend: braids..

It was all over the spring runway :)

MIU MIU

Photobucket

ALEXANDER WANG
Photobucket

DSQUARED

Photobucket

btw: haven't posted something for a while coz I've been busy with work..usually I don't really dress up when I'm going to work.. I want comfortable clothes, i wear slippers and sneakers coz my work is kinda far from my house. Oh,well,the life of a little Graphic Designer!

News ..News! my design has been (copied! for the 2nd tym around by a korean clothing site!! hahah.. at first I was humilated but think about it! I should take it as compliment..if they copied it..that means they love my work!
I'll post thw pics and site one of this days!


VISIT MY:
CHICTOPIA
LOOKBOOK
TUMBLR
TWITTER
DEVIANTART

DROP ME SOME COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY OUTFITS OR ARTWORKS :)

1 comment:

  1. we love braid!!we also posted something about it! ^_^

    if you want, take a look!
    http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses
    M&E

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥