Thursday, January 14, 2010

MY NEW BABY :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

do you like her?? my python baby??heheh..I'm so excited to wear it! it's a steal! I won't tell you how much..coz oyu won't believe:)
and have you notice the :FUNKY GIRL OF THE NIGTH??hahah..supperr wrong spelling..hahah.. and oohhh.. I wasn't able to wear my fur coat cause It will be Summer here in Manille :) haha..but anyway..can still save it for the next winter :)

2 comments:

  1. I lol at the "funky girl of the nigth"... XD I love the shoes!!! *drools*

    and thanks for the jacket.. Im gonna wear that next convention

    XD
    -
    http://happylikeabrokendoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sinag! wrong spelling wrong!! hahaha..muah!! sure no prob! that jacket is really so bagay on you :)

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥