Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'M A SELF-CONFESSED SHOPAHOLIC...

I went to Topshop yesterday..and for all I know..here I am..drooling over the clothes! hahah.. WELL, err.. I can't help on splurging on..so there.. I end up buying 2 dresses.. not in my budget plan actually..hahah..then I went to another stores..then another..all in all. bought 8 clothes...whatthef??!!! hahah..but I'm pretty happy with it!

Photobucket

my boyf gotta run coz he has work so..I don't have anyone to take my outfit shots.. so i took pictures inside the dressing room of Topshop :) haha

Photobucket

BTW: shot this earlier that day..with my lovely officemates/friends

Photobucket



wearing DKNY blazer
i forgot-the-brand top (used as skirt)
random tank top
KENNETH COLE peep toe shoes


xoxo
grizzy

1 comment:

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥