Saturday, January 16, 2010

BIG EYES ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

50% off sale on CMG! yey! so heart those shoes! wissshh i could have all of them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supperrr Addict with Fruit juices specially banana! I'm so addcict with Banana Caramel Smoothie! :) Yummy!

Photobucket

MALL OF ASIA INTERIOR..COZY :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


my boyfriend and I went to have a dinner @ Mall of Asia :) I checked topshop and Zara..well..err..didn't really like the sale ones..The holiday collection was on sale..but Darn! I need summer clothes :) It gotta get to heat up here in Manille..in a Couple of weeks so can't really wear the "winterish" clothes..but i still love Topshop and Zara..haha..yey!I'm really lovin' my blazer, It's very vintage..haha..and love the details on the collar..Oooppssiiee forgot the brand but I think it's a jaapanese brand.. I'll get back on this.

VISIT MY:
CHICTOPIA
LOOKBOOK
TUMBLR
TWITTER
DEVIANTART

DROP ME SOME COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY OUTFITS OR ARTWORKS :)

xoxo

Grizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥