Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RAH-RAH-AH-AH-AH ..WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


this pics were taken during our company's january "xmas" party..hahaha..weird! hahah..but better late than never! My fab officemates are all so fab :) I so Heart them all :) We had fun! I even won as "STAR OF THE NIGHT" hhaha..hope you like my pics guys..




DROP ME SOME COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY OUTFITS OR ARTWORKS :)

xoxo

Grizzy

3 comments:

  1. aw dear :D XD the pic's too big ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur leather skirt and heels very much !
    thanks for the lovely comments darling.
    appreciate the time you took to visit my blog !
    keep posting up great inspirations..

    x. Michelle.. visit, comment , follow me at .
    glisters and blisters :D

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥