Monday, February 1, 2010

NAUTICAL CHIC

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


wore this on a night out with my college buddies :)oh how i miss Art school :)
didn’t dress up that much co my c-buddies are all laid-back person! Two of my friends where the victim in SM THE BLOCK ACCIDENT .. where the glass ceiling collapses. Seeing there scars and the horror of the story, i feel pity for them and rage for the said mall., thank God my good Friends Rem and Sef are still alive :)

that didn't stop us from having fun :) FEELS LIKE THE GOOD ALL DAYS

haha..It was a very fun fun night with my friends :) LAUGH TRIP and camwhoring ofcourse :) oh well :)

gosh, I'm excited for summer!

WELCOME SUMMER :) Imma excited to go to the beach :)

2 comments:

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥