Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BLOOM!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Late posting again! hahah..oh well! These are pics from last saturday! My co-workers/friends attended the Slim Fashion Talk brought by Preview Magazine, Stylebible.ph and Slim held @ National Musuem. Week one was all about Construction and Conservation. Oh, we were an hour late, the talk started @ 2 but due to traffic we came by 3:00. We missed the first part! Cary Santiago, a famous haute couturier, talked about Draping! Oh his talk was so much fun but at the same time educational! I've learned a lot! the event was attended by fashionistas :)

We camwhore on the Slim background :) haha.. then my Fan Girl pic.. yikkesss!! beside me is Preview Magazine's Daryl Chang!! oohh,,i'm so glad to see her! I really love her style and as you know.. I want to be a stylist some day and she's someone i look up too :) that's it for now hhaha. will be attending the next taLk about embellishments :) See ya there :)



wearing topshop floral dress
vintage bag
clarithas belt
topshop heart shape glasses



VISIT MY:
CHICTOPIA
LOOKBOOK
TUMBLR
TWITTER


DROP ME SOME COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY OUTFITS OR ARTWORKS :)

xoxo

grizzy

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress!!! This event seems fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! :D So pink I love it!

    i'll bring my cam next time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress grizzy!and I wish I was there at the event too!=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the vintage bag is so nice....!love it!

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥