Thursday, February 25, 2010

POP Art Gaga



I did this artwork a while ago :) Took me about 15-20 mins

Lady Gaga..Uh lala! the walking art.. The avant garde.

You do like it ?:) Funny how I can do artworks inspired by other people whil I haven't even made one of myself! haha..anyway..I'm planning that.. soon!

I dunno if I should go the my college friends art exhbit ..or just stay @ boyf house and have some quality time, I'll upadate you guys. muah!

Well hey, look at my current addiction # 1



Etude house nail sticker! P 78.. a steal!.
woof! ready to stick in your nail and apply some colorless nail polish for the coating and viola! Instant fab nails.

Current Addiction # 2







Etude House VIP lipstick! In barbie pink.. I've been looking a lipstick like this for months now.. I know that MAC has something like this but I been eyeing for a heaper alternative. Then my Frien Regi texted me and found this in Etude house! I mean like woah! P 300 something?! I jumped right in. And the packaging was oohh soo pretty :) As you have seen on my last outfit post.. I'm wearing this lip tone! wow! very very 80's and I think everyones wearing it! haha..

Take Care Lovelies.

6 comments:

  1. Yay Etude house, XD I'm thinking on buying that cute spray ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drawing! :)

    -emilyviveur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grizzy! I love your artwork as always! I tried to make one but it looks so amateur! Anyway, for your questions, I got Filipino blood. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great artwork♥, I love lady gaga, and this draw is realy cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Blog! I'm a new follower : )

    please check out my blog too when you get a chance.
    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥