Sunday, February 28, 2010

TEMPTATION



this is my take of the Model ABBEY LEE KERSHAW

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) I WILL BE ADDING OUTFIT POST LATER! FINALLY!! haha.. i'll edit this post later! hope you all like this one! :)

Edit>>

Here's my pics when I went back to my University.I watched the thesis defense of 4th year fine arts! I was there to support some friends. I chose to wore this oversized lousy t-shirt because the heat here in Manila is killin' me! I love its comf and lousyness.













4 comments:

  1. beautiful drawing! plus i really like the lousy huge shirt worn like that. looked so nice with skirt and shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drawing, especially the pink!
    and i love oversized shirts tucked into something slim, great look.

    -emilyviveur

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you wear your basic white shirt :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you paired up the simple white shirt with such a fab skirt n shoes! :)

    added you up to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥