Wednesday, February 17, 2010

L-O-V-E L-O-V-E ♥















late posting been busy with work and all..so here's what happened on valentines day :)

my boyf and I had a dinner first in a japanese resto in Rob Midtown.. cozy ambiance :) couples are everywhere :) My boyf didn't know that I'm posting his pic here :) haha.. he's kinda shy with stuffs like this ..I so feeling the valentine spirit, love love..Then we watched the last full show of Dear John, such a great movie :) Makes me want to fall inlove over and over again.. We got home around 11 something, ofcourse the mall was deserted and all the stores were already close, we found some people still packing their things up from the valentine event. I've very excited to wore this Topshop leopard dress.. Do you like this too?I'm very VERY inlove with it :) So thats it :) I hope everyone had a great valentines :)


wearing topshop leopard dress
celine belt
korean shoes
vintage bag




On the Other Note :) I'm starting to do artworks for my Fave bloggers ..here..tell me whatcha think :)





karla of karla's closet ( the first ever blog I read religiously)



andy of style scrapbook (i so love her style :)

more artworks to come :)


VISIT MY:
CHICTOPIA
LOOKBOOK
TUMBLR
TWITTER


DROP ME SOME COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE MY OUTFITS OR ARTWORKS :)

xoxo
grizzy

5 comments:

  1. hi grizzy! just wanna ask where can i buy an uber fab pair of black gloves? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by the way I love you artworks!I WANT ONE!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look hot in that leopard dress !
    many thanks for the sweet comments .
    visit - follow - comment me
    GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there grizzy!thanks for the information!sayang i passed by carolina's last wednesday hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love your outfit!!!

    I miss Mid Town! I used to go there almost every day back in college! So, thanks for sharing your photos.

    I love your artworks! I think it's amazing! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥