Saturday, February 6, 2010

FLYING SAUCER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for not posting for a couple of days, i've been busy with work and also busy with my Online shop, SHOP COOCOUR, imma selling my used clothes exclusively for my Facebook friends coz Literally my clothes fell out of the floor everytime I open it.. so there, I decided to sell some stuffs that i don't use anymore and share my cute clothes to others at the same time earning extra money! yey! :) I never imagine I can still use my old combat booties :) but yey! wore it again, and I really love the zipper and chain detail of this blazer.

wearing T.G YMMZ Blazer
Lucci Booties
burnout Looose Tee

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERY ONE :) shout out for my BF for the photos :)

ON THE OTHER NOTE :) YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS HERE
http://www.formspring.me/grizzygabales

5 comments:

  1. i need those vest!! wow.. i cant find yer shop online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an edgy glam look, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit and boots!!! amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute vest and shoes!


    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great outfit, really showing off the legs, thumbs up

    come Follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥