Friday, February 26, 2010

MELTING WITH YOUR KISS







hi there! :) Made another one today! hahaha :) still don't have any outfit posts! but anyway! hope ya like this one :) and please don't steal ..!

I'm goin to my College today! Ow! how i miss my school! Art Student yeah! I've learned a lot from there. Today is thesis defense of my former classmates/friends. They were the "irregular students" so we didn't graduated at the same time. I'll give moral support and finally gonna get my diploma. I just graduated last year.. So there gotta run! Muah!

5 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing art work!!! :) Linked you from my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog comment : )

    I've added you to my list of fav blogs

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. love this. you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your art work, your blog, your style- ALL AMAZING. will be following you on blogluvin so keep the updates coming:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥