Monday, March 8, 2010

FEM

BEFORE MCQUEEN

BEFORE NINA RICCI

BEFORE LADY GAGA...

IT WAS ME :) BEFORE THIS GUYS HAD THOUGHT OF ALL THOSE CRAZY SHOES, I THOUGHT ABOUT IT FIRST..haha..almost






hahah,,.this is the sculpture that I'm talking about .,,i did this last year if I'm not mistaken for my Philosophy class. My prof told us to do something that explains our principle in life. I made this from an old peep toe pumps and painted it with gold acrylics.. the spike should have been more "spiker" but the acrylic would'nt stand up..haha.. and the I found this old wire fro my Pop utility box and I mounted it with square plywood painted in white. Oh, well, sorry for it's dusty look, this work was left displayed in our sala for long. So, that explains the dusts :) I got the award for one of the best works! and explaination!yey! Anyway, you might br askin' what philosophy symbolizes this, I explained that this pumps symbolize the women in our society. Their multiple task and responsibilities and staying soft and a figher all at the same time.. I left you with my backlog outfit for office,





7 comments:

  1. hi girl!nice sculpture!By the way I followed your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grizz I saw this big book of shoes on powerbooks...

    really cool... you might want to check it out.
    rofl I forgot the title though XD



    http://www.happylikeabrokendoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda! i actually like the wires. haha. very conceptual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool sculpture! love your vest too :)

    -emilyviveur

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute vest!!!

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very witty with those spiked shoes concept. love the floral vest!

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥