Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SUMMER HEAT

Woah! i literally abandoned my blog for almost a week., i've been so busy. I really enjoy weekends. I'm always looking forward to it :) I always dress up @ weekends and gotta some interesting and new stuffs to do, I hope, weekends never ends! haha :) Last week, I accompanied my boyfriend (which is a breakdancer) to PICC together with the other dancers. Buboy and Francis, from FUNK ROOTS CREW had practice session with the guys :) ahem, I know you don't know yet, but i myself is a dancer too. I've been dancing since I was a kid. Joined Dance Troupe in high school and had my Crew in College but I have to stop dancing coz of my work. So there, I love watching all the boys struttin those bboy stance and moves. Bad thing I forgot my cam so no pics.. but i'll share to you my dancer life in my future post.
One of my pics way back in college when I was still actively dancing


So here: my outfit last sunday:
Just a very comfy outfit for the very very Humid manila. My top is a skirt thougt I made it a a tube top :) hahah.. I really want to go to the beach! Boracay in June.. I can't wait! haha..






3 comments:

  1. Great post (and blog!)

    Will definitely keep reading :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much tell me so i can follow you on Bloglovin :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have got the prettiest dimple. penge!

    i love your top. Wish i have the courage to show off my shoulders like you. You look so gorgeous!


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥