Tuesday, March 23, 2010

THIS HUMIDITY IS KILLING ME





ON of my not so creative outfit..coz of the summer heat its so hard to be creative with outfits..Me and my friend reg went to MOA to do some errands then had an adventure in Quiapo,bought some stuffs then I met up with my boyfriend @ Rob Midtown,,Really haggard day for me. I also went to Sm Manila around 7 to meet up with someone.(whoa,i went to 3 malls in a day?!) hahah..and found out that the small has 3 day sale,. I know ..I know..I'm drooling! @_@ hahah,, I scored this super nicey printed silk Jumpsuit which I plan to wear in Boracay! or maybe sooner, coz I
like it sooo much!

Some photos I took a while ago from My samsung Digicam :) Gudnyt Lovelies.. I'm off off for a sleep :)




6 comments:

  1. I love the color of the top, cheers up and makes think about summer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the outfit dear..specially the shorts..*wink**wink* seriously I'm gonna miss you ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. shocks.. i need to wear my denim vest na din~
    love yah grizz... love yer hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveee the floral print! you look so stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summery top, I like it! :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh capes, if it werent so hot here, Id love wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥