Friday, March 19, 2010

GRAFFITTI














backlog post : My friend's birthday party turned into my mini photoshoot :P haha..I only asked my friend Echo to took my outfit shot then my other friends started to bring out the lights and cams! haha! talk about moral support!Like a photoshoot! The graffitti was made by my good friend Josef. You might be thinking than this shot was taken outside but guess what, this graffitti is inside their boarding house, in his room to be exact :) hahah, when I was in college we made graffitti art..we even make crazy stickers! oww how I miss those days, the smell of spray paint, the stain of it in my clothes,. Super fun :) haha.. we drunk a bit and laugh ,laugh and laugh from our silly jokes!

ohh btw: got a new header : do you like it? and please don't steal my works :P if you wanna use it somwhere just ask my permission first :) alryt?:)

xoxo
grizzy

SHOW ME SOME LOVE :
CHICTOPIA -Add me as your favorite

LOOKBOOK -hype the looks

TUMBLR -for my random posting

TWITTER

6 comments:

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥