Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HELLO





oohh..i've been away from my blog for a couple of days. As usual I've been busy. I wore this yesterday as my outfit for office.Lousy, Lousy! I know.. but the heat here in Manila is killin' everyone so I need to wear more cottons :) Well, I kinda feel bad today about something. But I tried to calm myself down. i thougt its a waste of time if I keep thinkin' about it. Anyway, I'm busy with this project that I'm cookin'. I'm very very excited about it. HOw I wish I could share it with you guys. Anyway, i found my old sculpture in a Philosophy class way back into college. Really really cool :) I'll tell you about it and some pic too on my next post.

2 comments:

  1. love the easy comfort of that crop top - you look fantastic :) so sorry it's so hot in manila... it's freezing cold here!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit looks so fun to wear! cute shirt! and love the leggings!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥