Thursday, March 4, 2010

SELF-PORTRAIT!




hahah,,finally made myself a Self-portrait artwork!
I tried it as vector artwork this time made it with Corel Draw X4. Took me about 30 mins.:) . In my past artworks, I have a sketchy take.. Now I'll show you my "Vectorizing" prowers :) haha..and my hair have highlights here. I made it as my header too! haha..I made lots of stuff like this in my work as a graphic designer but unfortunately, I can't post it here, due to intellectual property rights. But all of my artworks are printed on shirts. In the future I'll show you some :)

\




I just to share this. I found it in a Styling 2011 book from Paris. I really love the textures and simplicity. I so love the book. Forecasting trend styling for 2011. Wow, i'll be so advance. haha

3 comments:

  1. these illustrations are soooo pretty !

    thx much for the comments in my blog .
    have a great weekend !
    www.GLISTERSandBLISTERS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is great!! i envy people who can do that type of work.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DROP ME SOME LOVIN ♥